Factions View. Mouse over shows button controls. Click Next to change the view.
Locations View (cnt > 0, my lvl, rep > 0)
New expanded name view for v.1.3, also showing draggable icons
Busy Bee Tasks
by Bosko (patch by Elsinir)
Busy Bee Tasks is a plugin that shows all the available task quest items in a semi-transparent window. This can be useful for anyone interested in getting task-based achievements, or reputation.
- Items counts are tracked automatically in real-time
- Items are presented in a tree view categorized by:
- Zone and location
- Item summary(v. 1.3)
- Items are color coded by:
- Level eligibility (too low, eligible, too-high)
- Count (none, not enough, enough or more)
- Item list can be filtered by:
- Count (all, greater than zero, enough for task completion)
- Reputation award (all, only with rep award)
- Level eligibility (all, only eligible)
- Flip through different views by clicking 'Next'
- Turn on draggable icons by clicking 'Icon' (v. 1.3) useful for mailing or moving items
- Count of total different items in the list is provided at the top
- Window can be resized (click on the bottom-right corner and drag) or moved moved (click anywhere else on the window background and drag)
- Window can be locked, keeping the window passive and disabling resize and move
- Level of transparency can be configured
- Fade in and out animations for mouse over events (v. 1.3)
- All plugin settings are saved automatically between sessions for each character
Command line usage:
/bzb show - Show the Busy Bee Tasks window
/bzb hide - Hide the Busy Bee Tasks window
/bzb toggle - Toggle the Busy Bee Tasks window visibility
/bzb N - Set window transparency to N (0 < N <= 1)
/bzb help - Help information
/bzb sort - Move all task items to the bottom of the bags
/bzb junk - List items with no quests and items with no rep award (v. 1.3.1)
/bzb options - list options for busybee Plugin
/bzb initialVisibility [true|false] - set if the plugin is initially visible or not (applied per character)
Window size, location and item list filters can only be set through the UI.
Inside My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online, open a folder called "Plugins".
If the "Plugins" folder does not exist, create one. If a Turbine Folder is not present inside of it, you need to download here and copy the Turbine folder inside the Plugins folder. To unpack 7z files I recommend Peazip portable.
Unpack the zip file contents inside the "Plugins" folder.
To load, in the game chat, type /plugins load BusyBee.