is a plugin for calculating how your character's ratings and percentages will change after increases or reductions to different stats.
Show and update window: /statcalc
Show and reset window: /statcalc reset
Toggle window: /statcalc toggle
Switch to English: /statcalc english
Switch to German: /statcalc german
The default language should match your client, however I don't have a multilingual client to test this. The default language can also be overriden with a configuration option in the source.
- Does not work in Monster Play. Works in Session Play, but I haven't tested them all.
- English and German only currently.
- The plugin is unaware of morale multipliers, such as the Lore-master trait Master of the Staff.
- The plugin is unaware of direct percentage bonuses, such as the Race of Man passive skill Easily Inspired's 5% bonus to incoming healing.
- The plugin is only calculates base crit and base resistance, ignoring subtypes such as melee crit and poison resistance.
- Caps on Critical Magnitude and Critical Defence are unknown.
- 10.1 adjusted fate's icpr contribution
- 10 New version numbering to match LoTRO updates. Updated agility, will, fate, critical defence, champions, wardens. Switched hunters to ranged offence, for cases where ranged and melee differ. Added critical magnitude. Fixed high offence? (which I can't test as I have crummy gear)
- 0.92 Fixed a stupid error in ResetWindow that I introduced in 0.91
- 0.91 Added German translation, thanks to Amethadan. Removed "/statcalc hide", added "/statcalc toggle".
- 0.9 initial release
Thanks to Alad and the contributors to the thread: