This plugin will show various infos on a bar at the top or bottom of your screen. Each infos are called "control". They can be moved anywhere on the bar. You can also change the back color, font and the icon size and height of TitanBar.
TitanBar support all three official language. ('FR', 'EN', 'DE')
TitanBar can auto hide, hide when entering combat or be always visible. (Default is always visible)(See more options to change this feature)
It's also include a profile feature.
TitanBar menu is accessed with a right click on TitanBar.
Control menu is accessed with a right click on any control.
Somes control are not visible by default, right click on TitanBar to get the menu where you can show other control.
- Player Location (Information are not available in the API so it's currently based on chat channel, so it will only work if any one of those channel is active: 'Trade', 'Regional', 'RP', 'OOC' or 'LFF'.)
- Equipment durability (Item min & max durability are not accessible in API. It's currently based on item wear state.)**
- Equipment score (Score based on item Quality & Toughness)**
- Money (keep track of the total money between all of your characters)
- Backpack (Track all of your characters backpack)
- Player infos (Rating are also converted to %, but some are not accurate (red one)
- Time (Support 12h or 24h)
- Faction reputation points*
- Experience points*
- Turbine points*
- Destiny Points***
- Skirmish marks***
- Infamy/renown points*
- Track items
- In-game day/night time
- Vault (Track all of your characters vault)
- Shared Storage
: Information are not available in the API so it's currently based on advancement chat channel, so it will only work if this channel is active.
: Not working because the GetEquipment() is not working properly. (Turbine API issue)
: On TitanBar or as a ToolTip in 'Wallet' control.
Universal Shell commands
Show/hide Shell Commands window
Show/hide Durability control
Show/hide Player location control
Show/hide Equipment control
Show TitanBar options window
Reset all settings to default
Show/hide Money control
Show/hide Destiny Points control
Show/Hide the Bag control
Show/Hide the Player control
Show/Hide the Time control
Show/Hide the Shards control
Show/Hide the Skirmish marks control
Show/Hide the Medallions control
Show/Hide the Seals control
Show/Hide the Commendations control
Show/Hide the Infamy/renown control
Show/Hide the vault control
Show/Hide the shared storage control
Show/hide the Day & Night control
Show/hide the Track Items control
Show/hide the Reputaion control
Show/hide the Turbine Points control
Show/hide the Wallet control
These are universal shell commands to see does in your language type /titanbar sc
You can either use universal or your language shell commands.
v1.24.45 (2014/05/19) NEW
: Added Bag of coins currency. Thx Heridan!
: Added "The Eorlingas" & "The Helmingas" Factions. Thx Heridan!
: Added 2 new faction in the reputation control database. Thx Mandraval!
: Repositioning function now save control position properly. Thx Schief!
: Repositioning function now work properly.
: Now work properly in Monster Play.
: Repositioning function now work properly. Thx Pineleaf!
: Removed useless settings and some old code.
For the rest of the log changes see the "TitanBar.txt" file included in the zip file or click here
- Close Lotro.
- To install simply unzip the file to your "Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/Plugins" folder.
- To upgrade, delete the 'TitanBar' directory and unzip the zip file to your "Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/Plugins" folder.
- I Highly recommended using Lotro Plugin Compendium to install/update lotro plugins
For PC -> http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...ompendium.html
For MAC/Linux -> http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...mMacLinux.html
- Player Location (It's not perfect but it's a start. Since location is not accessible, it's currently based on chat channel, so it will only work if any one of those channel is active: 'Trade', 'Regional', 'RP', 'OOC' or 'LFF'.)
- Player Durability (It's not perfect but it's a start, since the item min & max durability are not accessible, it's currently based on item toughness.)
- Server Time is based on user defined GMT.
- TitanBar set to bottom. It will be over UI element because UI element can't be moved. (It's not perfect but it's a start)
- TitanBar auto always hide not working when exiting TB menu (when not selecting anything)
- Auto sizing label & control is not quite perfect, some time as lot of space.
- Icon are always in front (Turbine stretch issue), so moving other control over each other is not recommended.
- Turpine points control not updating when user spend some points in the lotro store. (Turbine points not available in API and no text in chat when spending)
- GetEquipment() in Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer not working properly. (Turbine API issue)
Add Mail notification when API permit it.
Add Server connection
Add Items stats in vault, shared storage and backpack for all your characters when API permit it.
Add Travel location when API permit it.
Add Hunter's camp location when API permit it.
Add Trader location when API premit it.
Add milestone location when API permit it.
Add mount list when API permit it.
Add Monster play money when API permit it.
Add kinship members and friends when API permit it.
Add other medallion (of Dol Guldur / of Lothlrien / of Moria )
Add House chest when API permit it.
If you have found something that can make TitanBar better, I'd love to hear from you.
You can submit your suggestions here
Problems/Found a bug
Try using the latest version first.
Please include version and language.
Providing error that appeared in the chat is a plus.
Please be as specific as possible.
You can submit a bug report here
To Wicky & DaBear78, for 'DE' translation.
To DaBear78 for being a beta tester for me.
To Wicky71, MrsAngelID, DaBear78, Firedancer, WhisQ & st5555 & many more for there suggestions.
See the "credits.txt" file included in the zip file.
Thank you for supporting this project with your Download and Rating!
Receive email notification on version updates by adding TitanBar to your Favorites.
How to contact me
- By mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- On this thread
- In private mail through this site
- By contacting me on the Dwarrowdelf server (I'm not playing alot)