Extended and enhanced panels
with default or less store buttons as an option
Here is a collection of extended and enhanced panels codes gathered in two skindefinition files :
- The first one offers the E&E panels with the default ingame store buttons.
- The second one removes some of the most annoying/intrusive store buttons.
These custom panels are designed for high resolution screens (resolutions below
1024X768 are not supported, 1440X900 or higher is highly recommended).
These panels are the same than those embedded in JRR
except the extended barter panel.
This release can be used as well as a skin to enjoy convenient enhancements within lotro's default themes (as a hero or as a monster player) or as well as a skin developing resource.
After installation and ingame selection of the skin on your character, you have to logout and relog to enjoy the new panels settings.
Extended and Enhanced Panels is supported by MMOUI Minion
update software. More informations HERE.
Step by step installation :
- Download to your desktop the zip file hosted on this page.
- Unpack) it (using windows right clicking unzipping embedded function, or with a dedicated software as 7zip (free software), Winzip, or Winrar...).
- Once the zip file is unpacked on your desktop, check if the new created folder is called "ExtendedEnhancedPanels" or "ExtendedEnhancedPanels *something more*".
if it is the longer name, double left click on it to enter the folder then you should be facing the right "ExtendedEnhancedPanels" folder.
- Copy (or cut) it, then paste it in your ..\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\ui\skins\ folder.
Tipycally, on windows vista and seven it looks like C:\ User(s) \ your account name \ documents \ The Lord of the Rings Online\ui\skins\
on Windows XP, it should look like C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\ui\skins\
If ui and/or skins (don't forget the *s*) folders don't exist, then create it, and then copy in it the ExtendedEnhancedPanels folder.
- Now, the skin will be available in Lotro the next time run it !
Featured enhancements and credits :
- To allocate the skin to one of your characters, log him/her, then open the ingame option panel ( *O* key)
--> select UI settings tab --> go to "user current skin" and use the scrollable selection box to select Enhanced Panels.
- A dressing room by Brygard, modified a first time by Jack, then by Adra.
- Extended quest log, by Adra, including some French localization fixes.
- Numerical PVP rank icons & vitals pvp rank display fix, by Adra.
- A Larger Auction Panel, by Thrashfinger, modified by Wicky71 and Adra to fix localization issues.
- Transparent map tracker, by Hazado.
- Extended Mail and vendor parts from "Firefern's Crafting, Vendor and Dressing Room" by Mirarkitty.
- Extended Barter by The Old One, modified by Adra.
- Expanded master loot window (20 items max instead of 10), by Eric Led, updated by Adra.
- Map window from Eclipse UI, by Eclipse. The map is smaller, but in fact, it is displayed at its actual size, this means no more zooming blur !
- Custom Saruman rings, by Adra. (with a Photoshop file to make your own if you want to)
- Virtues Organized by Artificeren
- Extended Crafting Panel by Adra.
- Taller Legacy Extraction panel from UiBuilder by The Old One, modified by Adra in order to display the 7th legacy.
- Extended legendary item dismantling result window, by Adra.
- Mainly based on Elwe's No Store Button, I disabled some of the most intrusive lotro store buttons within various UI panels. (I left, by choice, the main skill bar store button active).
- Extended master loot panel and need/greed/pass panel which allows to display 20 items instead of 10, by Eric Led, updated by Adra.
. . . Store buttons removed, on the dedicated profile :
Release notes :
- Character panel : Equipment tab (enhance) & Appearance tab (buy outfits) buttons
- "circle" virtues panel : The "buy virtue +1" overlay icon is set invisible but still functional.
- Destiny barter
- Crafting panel : buy recipes / buy mats / accelerate buttons
- Relic Master panel
- Vital bar codes updated for U12.1
- Added simplified contextual quickslot (pop up skills)
- Fixed the opponent portrait issue introduced with Lotro update 12.1
- UPDATED : Auction house -> Moved the "unlock slots" button, to the bottom left of the panel.
- UPDATED : Vital bars -> Player and opponent vital bars no more have the default 1 pixel shift between heath and power bars.
- UPDATED the auction panel to fix many german localization minor issues.
- UPDATED the quest log again to optimize it with all the localizations.
- UPDATED the quest log to fix some French localization issues with the new "buy now" mithril buttons.
- UPDATED again the dressing room : Dragbar more handy and right rotate button better centered.
- UPDATED the dressing room to make the dye panel cleaner.
- UPDATED : Enlarged the crafting panel
- ADDED : Taller Legacy Extraction panel
- ADDED : Extended legendary item dismantling result window
- REMOVED : Deed log "accelerate" buttons removal (outdated)
- REMOVED : Customized Instance finder panel (outdated)
Updated the code which allows to display 20 items instead of 10 in the master loot panel and the need/greed/pass panel.
- Fix for update 9 : No more custom code for the stable master panel.
- Please delete any previous installation of Enhanced and extended panel before installing this one.
- Renamed the skins in the skin choice list from the option panel : EEPanels
- Splitted Extended and enhanced panel into 2 profiles : less store buttons and default store buttons.
- Small update of the player and opponent vital bar codes. (They are used to move the numerical PVP rank icon).
- Master loot list window can now show a maximum of 14 items simultaneously instead of 10 by default.
A last fix to enable LotrOnion
support. It's fully working now
Please manually delete any previous installation before copy/pasting this one in your plugin folder.
Hotfix : the game was unable to read the new name in v3.4c, this is now fixed !
- First attempt to add LotrOnion
- LotrOnion is a MMOUI Minion plugin which allows you to update in one click all your previously installed lotro plugins !
- The Zip file internal "path finder" folder structure has been removed to support LotrOnion requirements.
- Installation : Download and install this release as usual. Future updates will be supported through LotrOnion. (manual updates will be of course still supported !).
- Since I changed the installation folder's name, please delete any previous installation folder (called "extended panels xx") to avoid old version still featured ingame in skin choice list.
- The update version number isn't not mentioned any more in the ingame selection menu's skin name.
- Instance finder panel customizations are disabled for full Rise of Rohan expansion beta support.
- Updated the wallet code.
- I Re-organised the virtues positions on the "circle" virtues panel.
The previous arrangement, realized by Artificieren, was outdated since Rise of Isengard expansion was released.
- Modified a bit the the crafting panel's title-bar height position.
- I removed the store buttons and fixed two French localization issues from the Instance Finder panel.
- Removed store button from relic master panel.
- Optimized some codes.
- Some of the most intrusive store buttons within UI panels are now disabled.
- I Forgot, on auction house panel, to copy the line defining its background, this is now fixed.
- Modified a little bit the dress room title bar position.
- Corrected the bottom border of the auction house.
- Introduced a reforged crafting panel. It is intended to fix German and French localization issues.
- Fixed a minor French localization issue on auction house panel.
- Fixed both player and opponent vital bars height, which has been increased with 5th anniversary update.
- Fixed the player/opponent portrait becoming smaller or bigger when entering a new area.
(it occurred only if vital bar scale wasn't set to 1.0)
- Added JRR's extended quest panel.
- Added JRR's numerical PVP rank icons & vitals pvp rank display fix.
- Auction panel reworked to fix german (fix by Wicky71) and french issues, also fixes the bottom border issue.
Update 6 release - Just removed the outdated "extended skirmish
This version 2 can be considered as well as a skin maker starting base as well as a ready-to-use skin dedicated to enhance Lotro's default theme.
- The dressing room has been updated a bit.
Added components :
- Transparent map tracker
- Larger Auction Panel
v2.0.6 by Thrashfinger
- Mail and vendor parts from "Firefern's Crafting, Vendor and Dressing Room
" by Mirarkitty
- VirtuesOrganized by Artificeren.
- Map window
from Eclipse UI, by Eclipse aka Shivega.
- Custom Saruman rings, with a photoshop file to make your own if you want to.
- Virtues Organized
- This Extended barter
version doesn't cut any more the last displayed object, page up and down are moved to the right bottom to avoid trading with a missed click.
- This Extended skirmish
version doesn't cut the last displayed destination.
Other screenshots :
extended crafting panel with default store buttons
extended crafting panel without store buttons
Taller Legacy Extraction panel, displaying the 7 legs at once
Taller legendary item dismantling result window
You can receive an automatic email notification on each new release of this skin.
For this, just register on lotrointerface.com (it's free) with a valid email address,
then click on the "add to my favourites" button on this page
(near the top right of the page, below download button).
You can turn this option ON and OFF here (first frame).