LotRO Interface Manager
This tool aims to help you with various tasks related to user interfaces (skins) for Lord of the Rings Online.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or if you experience problems with the application.
* Please note: The application requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 to be installed.
Need to report a bug?
- Visual preview mode (new)
- Installing new interfaces!
- Respositioning of the toolbar. Now supports all directions. Positioning is based on either the games fullscreen resolution, the games window-mode resolution, the system's default resolution or a custom resolution.
- Toolbar alignment can be altered by using a offset value. Useful if you want to place the toolbar 20 pixels above the bottom of the screen
Check out this url: http://www.lotrointerface.com/portal...18&a=bugreport
Do you miss a feature or have any great ideas?
Check this out: http://www.lotrointerface.com/portal...8&a=featurereq
To other authors!
Please feel free to redistribute the application along with your skin to ease the positioning of the toolbar for end users.
Thoughts about the future:
- Support for a custom XML-definition that can be used by skin authors to automaticly position the toolbar (and potentionally other fields in the future) based on their preferences
- Advanced configuration of some elements in the interface (defined by the autohors)
- Support for more/real custom resolutions
- Support of repositioning other elements (when the game supports it)
- Fixed a typo (thanks Aalwein)
- Added offset to toolbar alignment
- Preview mode added. Visually displays the size of the screen
as well as the current size and alignment of the toolbar (with
The visual preview is scaled 1:5 because of practical reasons
- Now supports toolbar alignment in all directions.
Horisontal alignment can be one either fixed, left, center or right
and vertical alignment can be of either fixed, top, middle or bottom.
- Added support for custom resolutions (pre dfined most commonly used)
- Now supports installing new interfaces
v0.1a (current, pre-beta/experimental version)