Lyrical is a plugin to sing song lyrics. It can also be used to recite tales or poems. Store unlimited songs and switch between them easily, and recite lines by clicking a single button.
Unzip the zipfile and place the "Astleigh" folder your Documents\"The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins" folder.
In game, load it by typing:
/plugins load lyrical
Toggle visibility of the window with:
Click "New" and enter your lyrics or text into the edit box. You can optionally type a category in "Folder" to organize your lyrics. Nested folders are supported by using a slash character (e.g., "songs/Tolkien"). Click "Save" when you are done editing.
Clicking the quickslot button at the bottom of the window will /say the highlighted line and automatically advance to the next line.
You can select any line by clicking on it.
You can load songs by clicking the "Open" button and selecting the song title from the menu.
Written by Astleigh Mondegreen <[email protected]
Some code is borrowed from Emo by Scott Powers and Songbook by Chiran. Thank you to these authors for their work, without which Lyrical would not have been possible.
* Fixed EU client loading bug
* Added support for folders
* Added song titles
* Songs are now loaded from a menu
* Lyric window scrolls to show current line
* Fixed loading error for users without Turbine Lua plugins installed
* Added plugin manager icon
* Fix savedata failing when other plugins are loaded
* Workaround for savedata failing in German and French locales
* Fixed utf8 character translation bug
* Fixed bug where Lyrical was getting stuck on the last line
* Bundled class.lua from the Turbine plugins
This should fix loading errors with "unable to resolve Turbine.Utils."
* Initial release
Copyright and License
Copyright (c) Astleigh Mondegreen 2010-2012
This is free software. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This plugin is released into the Public Domain. Period. Use it however you would like. Attribution would be nice, but is not necessary.